Sunday, September 20, 2015

Seattle Sunshine

Seattle Sunshine
10x8, soft pastel


Day 20 of 30
Only ten more days in the challenge...and I couldn't resist a little cityscape!  

I saw this scene as I was walking in downtown Seattle recently.  Actually, I was across a busy street and couldn't help but notice the vibrant sunlight hitting this little courtyard which was beyond the building's entry gates.  It was such an intimate little scene and was isolated from the noisy, hectic city life that was only steps away.  I crossed the street to get a better look and snap a few photos.  I'd love to live in downtown Seattle!  It's my favorite big city.  If I lived there I'd go to Pikes Place Market each morning and buy fresh flowers, Marketspice tea and food for the day then rush back to my little apartment (which of course would have an art studio in it)...and probably paint the rest of the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment