Monday, December 28, 2015

Oh God...What have I done?

I said I wouldn't do it.  I promised myself and my husband I wouldn't do it again.  I'm always tapped out....exhausted after doing it... so I said I was done with that nonsense!  After all, I think I'm getting too old to push myself so much!!!!  Too tired to start such a project again!  Not sure it's even beneficial.... and besides which, I'm just toooooo busy!

But then..........

The call to artists came a couple weeks ago...."sign up for the January 30in30 Challenge" Leslie says.  Ha!  (I was solid in my decision)...."sorry, but no.....absolutely not this time'".   I've moved on.

And now, here it is December 28th and I just pulled the trigger and signed up again.  Oh sweet Jesus, what have I done?  Will I never learn??

Maybe this time it will be easier....stay tuned to find out.

Ok...This is an update as of January 5th for the above post....Please forgive my drama queen comments above...the Challenge isn't that bad.  Really it isn't.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy, I was thrilled to hear that you are participating again...let's help each other not get too stressed. And congratulations on your Bold Brush honor, how absolutely exciting! Thanks for visiting my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be fun! Glad you signed up! Are there ways you can make it easier on you to do it? It helped me having a theme and knowing exactly what I was going to be painting the day after. Having all my reference material ready as well as materials.... Speaking of which, I'd better get gessoing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well...here we go Marcela! I've gotten my second wind... My paper is cut, theme decided upon and materials all laid out. Will keep in touch, Good luck!

    ReplyDelete