Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Top Shelf

Top Shelf
6x6, Soft Pastel
This is a painting I've been wanting to do for quite awhile...and I'm not sure it turned out as well as I'd like...but, that's the way it goes sometimes.  Painting it larger might help...or giving myself more time than I did (this one was done on the same day as the green grapes...so I was a bit pooped by the end of the day).  I continue to paint things halfway between Impressionism and Realism (not really sure what to call that...Cindyism I guess). 

2 comments:

  1. Cindy - it is beautiful! The cobalt blue is stunning. Sounds like your painting style is 'Real-pressionism' :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindyism is very cool art. The blue is very appealing and your wonderful use of dark and light in the composition! from laurelle at muditaart.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete