Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Artistic Slump and What I’m Doing About it…

Hi there!

Basically, much of 2022 has been consumed with home projects and travel. And, honestly I’m still in a bit of a slump. I’ve intentionally not pushed myself to get back to the easel each and every day but have allowed myself to be distracted.

I do want to mention that I was honored with an 8 page article in the 2022 summer edition of the Pastel Journal…and I’m certainly humbled by it.  But even that hasn’t propelled me forward. I’m not too worried about this slump since my other projects have included tapping into my creative side…but I’ll sure be happy when I’m finished and back into the groove once again. Perhaps in time for the Eagle Plein Air Festival.

Although I haven’t produced a lot of paintings these past few months…I will share them below. 😊









No comments:

Post a Comment