Friday, September 30, 2016

Migraine Morning

Migraine Morning
6x6, soft pastel
I wasn't really going to paint...for the third morning in a row I woke up with a migraine (the weather is about to change drastically).  Then I thought what the heck, I'll try to power through it while I waited for the meds to kick in. 

The toughest part of painting with a migraine is not having any kind of control over the pastel stroke on the page.  The sharp pains can interrupt the most focused of thought making it tough to even see the easel.  Oh well, tomorrow is another day!

3 comments:

  1. So sorry for the migraine Cindy. Hope you are feeling better. This is so divine! Really love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks Sheila! Trials and tribulations of life.

      Delete
  2. Love this and I can see the migraine in it. I too have them and once had one do strange I painted what I saw happening in my eyes. I had a neurologist once tell me to take the vitamin regimen I'm going to tell you about to prevent them. It has helped immeasurably over the last 10 years and completely changed my son's life. 100 mg of vitamin B2 - Riboflavin and 250 mg of Magnesium twice a day. I know it sounds too easy but it works and the ones I do get are not nearly so severe. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete